Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 7-11

March 7, 2011

Real or not so much…
What do you think about “reality television”? How much is real? How much is scripted for ratings? What reality TV shows do you watch?

March 8, 2011


PARENTS

I hate it when my parents say….

I’m happy when my parents….

These are the characteristics I love about my mom…

These are the characteristics I love about my dad…

March 9, 2011

If I were…
If you could be a character from a book, who would you be and why? Write about a day in the life of __________.


March 10, 2011

Feelings…nothing more than feelings…

I feel the angriest when….
The hardest thing I’ve ever overcome was…
I feel scared when I…
I feel betrayed when…
I feel overjoyed when…
I feel loved when…
I feel taken advantage of when…

March 11, 2011
…and the crowd goes wild

Write about an award you receive in the future. What is it for? How does it feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment