Sunday, February 27, 2011

February 28-March 4

February 28, 2011
6th grade was full of a lot of fun, some drama, and a lot of change! Football on the field, the fun of recess, the playground and the joys of being the oldest kids in the school. Write about a memory you have of 6th grade. (Half-page)

March 1, 2011
Spring will come…eventually. What is your favorite “spring-like” activity. Is it a sport? Is it planting something? Is finally getting to ride your four-wheeler? Describe the activity in detail. (Half-page)

March 2, 2011
I was helping my mom strip wallpaper one horrible Saturday afternoon. It is the worst job, EVER. The incessant scraping and digging at the tenacious stuff is enough to drive a person insane! However, this day was different. When I pulled off this particular piece of old, dingy wallpaper I was shocked at what I found. It was (half-page).

March 3, 2011
One of the funniest things that has ever happened to one of my friends is…(half-page)

March 4, 2011
Okay, so today we are looking on the bright side. List and describe three great things that happened this week (1/2 page)

No comments:

Post a Comment