Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 29-Dec 3 2010

November 29, 2010

Over the Thanksgiving break, you were probably able to get together with family and friends.

Write about the best experience you had over Thanksgiving break.

Write about the worst, or most annoying experience you had over Thanksgiving break.
(Half page)

November 30, 2010


A Mouse Click Away

Internet dating has become a popular and acceptable way to meet people. What do you think about Internet dating? Do you think it is safe? Do you know anyone who has done it? Do you think you would date someone you met over the Internet?
(half page)

December 1, 2010

You are in the last month of 2010! Write about what you accomplished over the year and what you'd like to accomplish in the last month of 2010.
(half page)

December 2, 2010

The Season of Giving

As the holiday season rolls around, we begin to think about things we want to receive for Christmas. However, we should also be thinking about things we can give. Write about five kind deeds you are going to do in the month of December.
(List of five)

December 3, 2010

The air was bitter cold as I stepped tentatively on the treacherous, ice-covered sidewalk. I steadied myself in a clumsy, jerking motion. "I hope he appreciates this," I grumbled. I was shopping for the one gift he wanted and I needed to brave the blizzard in order to pick it up. Snow blinded me and I ducked my head as the heavy flakes pelted my winter hat. I opened the door to the old shop at the end of the street. I hadn't really noticed it before, but he had said what he wanted most was inside this dilapidated building. The bell on the door tinkled as I yanked it open. What I found inside was almost indescribable. (half page)

No comments:

Post a Comment