Friday, May 7, 2010

Verbal Irony Student Poems

Alone
by Kalob
I love the fact that I'm Alone
That there is no one here for me
I love the fact that I'm not wanted
even when I'm home around my family
I love the fact that when they went
to leave me here, to leave me be
I love the fact that I'm Alone
To face the whole world on my own
I love to fight and to contend
I love it all, all by myself.

I Love...
by Kia JaCoy
I love the way you broke my heart
and how you tore my world apart
I love the way you chose to ignore
just to get to number four
I loved being up all night
Just so we could start a fight
I hate that stupid green machine
We always took fishing
I hate your stupid red hair
and how you always seemed to care

I hate...
by Jaydi
I hate the way we got along
And all the time we spent together
I hate the way you made me laugh
as if there was nothing better
I hate your stupid Ford truck
and all the places it took us!
I hate the stupid memories
and the fact I can't forget.
I hate the ways I still think of you
The ways that bring tears
I hate that you're still my everything
and you come to me with your problems
I hate that I can't forget.
And completely let go!
But most of all...
I really hate that I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment