Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Verbal Irony Poem

I Hate...
by Jadyi
I hate the way you make me smile,
and your perfect boyish grin.
I hate the way you make me laugh,
and how you always win.
I hate that you make me happy,
and how you’re always right.
I hate that i cant let you go,
even when we always fight.
I hate that i cant tell you no,
although i know i should.
I hate that stupid pickup truck,
we'd take playing in the mudd.
I hate that i think of you still,
and that i always will.
I hate that you came along back then,
and that you keep coming back again.
I hate the number 13 and the number 8,
and the fact that me loving you wasn't only fate.
I hate that you’re always there, and wont let me fall,
even when i really, just dont want you there at all.
I hate the way i love you, and how you love me too,
but most of all i really hate how i could never truly,
even a little bit, ever, really, hate you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment