Monday, January 16, 2012

Journal 1/17-1/20, 2012

January 17, 2012


Suppose you’ve been given a device to eavesdrop on teachers. What do you think teachers talk about in the office, the faculty room, or other places where teachers congregate.

January 18, 2012

Describe a perfect day—not the one you’d have if you were rich and famous, but the one you would have this Saturday if you were free. What would you do, see, eat, read, watch?

January 19, 2012

Say you’ve met an amazing person you’re dying to date. This person feels the same way about you. The problem is that this persona has a quirk that your family would flip out about. Maybe it’s the person’s age, race, occupation, interests, piercings, etc. What about your potential boyfriend/girlfriend would drive your parents insane? Do you think you’d back down and not date this person if your family made a huge fuss?

January 20, 2012

Use the following to write about poem about one of your parents.

When I was little my mother/father…
I remember…
That day she, he…
It infuriated me when…
When I was a child, life was… (two things)
Now my mother/father….

No comments:

Post a Comment