Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 11-April 13 Journal

April 11, 2011

Someday I truly hope that…(13 lines)

April 12, 2011
The one person that truly knows me is…(13 lines)


April 13, 2011
If I could create a new drink product it would be… Write a five line description of the product and draw a picture of the can or bottle.


April 14, 2011
If I could renovate any room in my house it would be my __________________________. Draw a picture of the new layout. Write five lines describing the features of the new room.



April 15, 2011
“Desperately Seeking…”
Pretend you have to write a personal ad about yourself to place in a teen dating advertisement. Describe yourself in a positive manner in at least six lines. Include physical, intellectual, and social characteristics. (6 lines)

No comments:

Post a Comment