Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 21-25

March 21, 2011

My legs were beginning to cramp as I sat motionless in my hiding place. I tried to slow my breathing, but I could hear my heartbeat drumming in my ears. I wondered if it could be heard in the deafening silence. I felt my calf muscle tighten painfully and as a reaction, I shifted my weight. The sound echoed and it was my fatal mistake…

March 22, 2011

Sam felt the sun shining down on his shoulders while he sat happily by the stream. It was a perfect sunny day and luckily he was spending it with Sarah. Then, all at once Sarah pointed at the water. “Look Sam!” Sarah exclaimed. “It is a…”

March 23, 2011

Write a story in which the main character accidentally sends a text message that was meant for another person.

March 24, 2011

I thought I’d never see him/her again, but here he/she was….

March 25, 2011

…and you thought dragons didn’t exist

No comments:

Post a Comment