Sunday, February 13, 2011

February 14-18

February 14, 2011

Valentine’s Day can be one of the best or worst days of the year. The day can either leave you feeling loved or remind you of your single status. Write about the best or worst (fact or fiction) Valentine’s Day ever! (half page)

February 15, 2011

Sometimes it’s just good to be able to write about whatever you want! Write about something good that has happened this week, something bad, or something just plain annoying! (No one will share--go crazy) Half-page!

February 16, 2011

The best thing about sports/clubs is:

The worst thing about sports/clubs is:
(half-page)

February 17, 2011

It might surprise everyone to know that I lie about… (1/2 page)
No one will share. Your secret is safe!

February 18, 2011

One thing I love about my family is…
One thing that is weird about my family is…
One thing that bugs me about my family is…
(1/2 page)

No comments:

Post a Comment